Sunday, 13 November 2011

Today,November 13th

Hello Friends.Wish you have read my previous posts and liked them.Today I am not here to write a story.I am here to bring out a reality that the common India faces..Today morning while looking at the newspaper,Anandabazar Patrika- A Bengali daily,the cover page had a huge picture of Sachin Tendulkar pointing out at you in the Edens..I quickly recollected that "Oh its Ind vs WI Test series going on..so today it might begun in Kolkata". But to my surprise I saw that it was written that it will begin on 14th not today.It was the picture while he was practicing-with a tag which when translated says 'Aim targeted(for his 100th ton)'. How long?Tell me for how long will we give such front page importance to things like this and get fooled by the media?What has happened to India? Why is not there a picture of the many rape victims,many abused,many murdered,many threatened victims, news with their guilty being caught and punished Not there in the cover page? Why is the common man being treated as objects of demise? I am fed up with the fake promises of the government of making India world-class and making Kolkata London-I am blaming both the central and the state government.Lets be frank and come out of fear and confess that what is the immediate state of India. The governments have no money they say,unable to give pensions sometimes to the retired and sometimes stopping the wages of some group D workers.But ever wondered how the money for the film festivals,the F1 race,the uncountable cricket games are coming? if there is no money to pay the employees then how come these things happen?It remembers me of the GD topic where I was to say about 'India against Corruption'. I know that what I am writing today most of you would feel that I am writing senseless or I am out of words,not a class etc etc...But I don't want a flowery language to describe the state of India?there is money..but getting channelized to make way for the crores of rupees spent on the road shows,the over expensive and less fan following games and sports,the film festivals,the illicit dancing shows at various parts of the India where the MPs meet.A ban in the short dress of the IPL cheerleaders doesn't make the MPs and MLAs pure or their speeches about religion make them pious nor a ban in the Fashion TV make India seem a Cultural country.Its their nature that creates their identity. What did we do to stop them from filling their own pockets? The income tax officers come and search for black money but the money taken is not gone to the government but to them,same as the traffic police and the ticket checkers who impose fine only to buy a bottle of a whiskey on his way home from the hard earned money of the others. Did we do a protest like in Libya?Alone the lokepal bill won't help.Who will punish the guilty even if the amended lokepal bill is published?One has to be honest to compare himself with that corrupt no?where is that honest man who has the guts to say "yes you are unjust.you are arrested according to the lokepal bill"..Did we protest in the Internet by taking the pains in our ass and write something to the Ministry and keep on writing till they meet our needs?The media whom the world salute to do things that is impossible to do without its help,can be such a medium as to spread the anger of the commoner.But we don't use it.we use it only to watch the never ending soap operas and bogus movies of over-aged heroes doing roles as if in their early 20s. We promote corruption and the fooling business of the media to sit idle and watch the abused,tortured,looted cry and see the picture of Sachin Tendulkar practicing in Edens in the front page of the newspaper.It makes me laugh that a land of 120 crores don't have the power to oust the corruption from the country which is as simple as ousting the few hundred unjust politicians and promoting some EDUCATED just and honest people in their chair. I know that you didn't like the post where I shared my rage in a jumbled manner..bit sorry couldn't help it. I cant make the shameful status of India a story for you all to put a smile in your face. wake up and fight against corruption.

2 comments:

  1. woww...wat u sed really made a lot of sense!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. personally i dont lyk the pic of a rape victim(hypothatically)in he front page of a nws papr.. there is so much depression around us.. bt surely there is no need to put a pic of a man particularly of a cricketr.. promote less popoular bt more effective games.. bt they wont do it.. nd about corruption.. no need to talk.. there already so much hs been spoken.. the prblm also lie around us.. we jst say there is so much prblm.. india is pollued, ovr populated coruuptd country bt dont bring any sollution.. hwevr we know fr ur nxt toic u will certaily highlight dis point.. bst of luck

    ReplyDelete